Thursday, August 16, 2007

The incredible, inevitable ball bounce.

I have completed my contribution to the great animating tradition of the Ball Bounce animation! My colorful little ball squashes, it stretches, it even has a shadow!
So, this project was actually pretty fun to do. It was simple, fast, easy, straight-forward. I couldn't screw it up! I enjoy frame-by-frame animation, as relentlessly time-consuming as it is, because simply, the more tweeny twicks I use the more glitchy it becomes. So, to be a success at animation projects, I will have to develop my drawing skills. Someday, with enough practice, they may become skillz, or perhaps even (dare I hope?) MAD drawing skillz!!!
Basically, I would change nothing about this project. I did it well, I think, and in a timely manner. Like I said, there's nothing I could screw up!

No comments: